Our story starts at another company where we developed plasma technologies the old way, costly and slow. Fed up with no real solution at hand to speed up the process we decided to create our own product to do solve exactly that.
SPARC Industries Sarl started to become operational beginning 2018. In the next years we worked hard to create our foundational flagship software with a Product launch in mid 2022.
Our VSTRAP product has many features to help an engineer do engineering instead of being an expert in computer science or computational physics. These features require an engineering background by create simulations setups that can be used to solve specific problems. For these features we’re looking for an aerospace engineer intern to aid our team.
If yes, then an internship at SPARC Industries is something for you! Apply via the button below.
• Real responsibility, chance to try many things
• High level professional environment, many opportunities to learn, exciting projects
• Your job is not your only task, you can be part of constantly revolutionizing in-space transportation!
• Create products that steer the new space market for years to come!
• Change the way other work by creating products that allow them to accelerate their development.
• Top-up your value proposition by being at the forefront of the new space wave and by becoming ready for the transition to space 4.0.
• Solve complex problems at the edge of technology
• Work in a multi-cultural environment dealing with international customers
• Learn and explore other disciplines to invent solutions that take the best of many worlds.
• Learn and fail. Get up and go again. Repeat until you arrive.